As a Certified Nutritional Practitioner, I work closely with my clients to help them overcome their health challenges and reclaim their energy, vitality, and happiness so they can transform the quality of their 40+ life.
During our meetings I…
- focus on YOUR health needs
- dive deep to understand the root cause of your health concerns
- identify nutritional imbalances
- design a plan that will be personalized and practical based on your health needs
- take ONE baby step at a time so you can make sustainable dietary and lifestyle changes
- work closely with YOU so you have the guidance, support, and accountability to reclaim your health
I work with Women 40+ in the following areas…
- Weight Loss
- Metabolic Syndrome (high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol)
- Adrenal imbalance (stress, fatigue, exhaustion)
- Bone/Joint health
Other Areas that my clients have seen significant improvements in….
- Menopausal health
- Sleep apnea
- Body pain
- Digestive health
How does Nutritional Consult work?
- We start with a FREE Consult call so I can understand your requirements and we can determine if there is a mutual fit.
- If you decide to proceed then we schedule the Initial appointment where I collect information from you around your health concerns, health history, diet, lifestyle, medications, your health goals etc. Based on this information I work on transferring your health, diet, and lifestyle analysis into a comprehensive, individualized Nutrition protocol.
- After this initial session there are 4 follow up sessions where I break down your protocol into bite sized pieces, so you are not overwhelmed. In these sessions we work on dietary changes, lifestyle modifications, exercise, supplementation, and anything else that is specific information for your unique health concern.
These Follow up sessions are used to build knowledge of nutrition and wellness as they specifically apply to you. You and I will have discussions around your questions and prepare for any challenging situations, so you are supported. It is during these follow-up appointments where we can re-evaluate your goals and your progress, and pivot where necessary. This is where you will be applying your plan, alongside your biggest cheerleader (ME!)
What my clients say…
- “Amazingly, since Nov., I have lost 13 lbs, even though I haven’t been following the program 100%. It was a busy time during Christmas & a trip to Antarctica. Muneerah gave me great information and coaching for these 2 events for healthy snacks & fruits that contain less sugar & more carbs. So, it was easy to make the right food choices on the trip without feeling deprived! I had less cravings and my blood pressure stayed the same. I was so happy with myself. I will continue to follow Muneerah and her program as I am feeling fantastic now…so can’t wait to see where my health will take me.” Susan, 64 years
- “I followed this program and enjoyed weight loss, stabilized energy, balanced blood sugar, less cravings, better hormone balance and very importantly I was able to eat a wide range of foods without feeling deprived. Also, Muneerah is a great coach, she supported me every step of the way and made the changes seem effortless!” Rana Ali, 44 years
- “I had been having joint pain, lethargy, tiredness, and suffering from sleep apnea. My body did not feel good or happy. My heart was stressed too. All these symptoms slowly disappeared over the 12 weeks! I feel lighter, my body feels cleansed, muscles feel better, joint aches and stiffness have become less, I feel agile, and my sleep apnea is gone.” Dina, 52 years
Package 1- Pay as you Go
Initial appointment: 60-90 minutes- CAD$250 plus taxes
Follow up appointment: 45mins each- CAD$65 plus taxes per session
4 Follow ups are recommended
Package 2- One time payment
Initial appointment: 60-90 minutes
4 Follow up appointment: 45mins each
Total Cost: CAD$445 plus taxes (Includes a $65 discount!)
for you book your Complimentary Consult with Muneerah…